A Randomized, Open-label Study of Ponatinib Versus Nilotinib in Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase Following Resistance to Imatinib
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary) ; Nilotinib
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIC-2L
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2016 According to an ARIAD Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at the European School of Haematology 18th Annual John Goldman Conference on Chronic Myeloid Leukemia 2016.
- 13 Jun 2016 According to an Aria Pharmaceuticals media release, full enrollment in this trial is expected to be completed in 2018.