A Phase 3 Multicenter Open-label Study of Brigatinib (AP26113) Versus Crizotinib in Patients With ALK-positive Advanced Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brigatinib (Primary) ; Crizotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTA 1L
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2021 to 30 Apr 2021.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 04 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History