A Phase 3, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab in Combination With TGR-1202 Compared to Obinutuzumab in Combination With Chlorambucil in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNITY-CLL
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 16 Oct 2017 According to the TG Therapeutics Inc media release, upon completion of enrollment, this trial will evaluate Overall Response Rate (ORR) for accelerated approval.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to the TG Therapeutics Inc media release, if the results comes out to be positive, the overall reponse rate data may be used to support a filing for accelerated approval.