A Phase 3, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ublituximab in Combination with TGR-1202 (Umbralisib) Compared to Obinutuzumab in Combination with Chlorambucil in Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ublituximab (Primary) ; Umbralisib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms UNITY-CLL
- Sponsors TG Therapeutics Inc
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 600.
- 16 Oct 2017 According to the TG Therapeutics Inc media release, upon completion of enrollment, this trial will evaluate Overall Response Rate (ORR) for accelerated approval.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a TG Therapeutics Inc media release.