A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ivacaftor and VX-661 in Combination With Ivacaftor in Subjects Aged 12 Years and Older With Cystic Fibrosis, Heterozygous for the F508del-CFTR Mutation, and a Second Allele With a CFTR Mutation Predicted to Have Residual Function
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor (Primary) ; Ivacaftor/tezacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPAND
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Nov 2017 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 03 Nov 2017 According to a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial were presented at the 31st Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference.
- 03 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Vertex Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History