A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Mongersen (GED-0301) for the Treatment of Subjects With Active Crohn's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mongersen (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REVOLVE
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 30 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a company media release, Celgene has decided to stop the REVOLVE and SUSTAIN trials following an October recommendation of the Data Monitoring Committee, which assessed overall benefit/risk during a recent interim futility analysis.
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.