Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Trial With an Open-label Extension Phase to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneously Bremelanotide in Premenopausal Women With Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bremelanotide (Primary)
- Indications Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RECONNECT
- Sponsors Palatin Technologies
- 27 Feb 2017 Results published in an AMAG Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Feb 2017 According to an AMAG Pharmaceuticals media release, additional results from the study were presented at the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH) Annual Meeting.
- 14 Feb 2017 According to an AMAG Pharmaceuticals media release, Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History