A Phase 3, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Efficacy and Tolerability of Apomorphine Administered by Continuous Subcutaneous Infusion in Advanced Parkinson's Disease Patients With Unsatisfactory Control on Available
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INFUS-ON
- Sponsors US WorldMeds
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 100.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.