A Phase 1b/2 Dose Escalation and Cohort Expansion Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of a Novel Transforming Growth Factor-beta Receptor I Kinase Inhibitor (Galunisertib) Administered in Combination With Anti-PD-1 (Nivolumab) in Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors (Phase 1b) and in Recurrent or Refractory Non-small Cell Lung Cancer or Hepatocellular Carcinoma (Phase 2)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Galunisertib (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 75.
- 11 Oct 2016 Trial design presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 20 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.