A Randomized, Open-label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Multi- Vessel Intracoronary Delivery of Allogeneic Cardiosphere-Derived Cells in Patients With Cardiomyopathy Secondary to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CAP-1002 (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies; Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HOPE-1; HOPE-DUCHENNE
- Sponsors Capricor
- 04 Oct 2017 First six months of follow-up data presented in Capricor Therapeutics media release.
- 04 Oct 2017 First six months of follow-up data presented at the 22nd Annual International Congress of the World Muscle Society, according to a Capricor Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Sep 2017 According to a Capricor Therapeutics media release, this trial is funded in part by the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History