Phase III trial of arterolane/piperaquine versus artemether/lumefantrine in patients aged ≥12 years with acute uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Arterolane/piperaquine (Primary) ; Artemether/lumefantrine
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ranbaxy Laboratories
- 20 Jan 2015 New trial record
- 15 Dec 2014 Results published in Ranbaxy Laboratories media release.
- 15 Dec 2014 Based on data from this trial, arterolane/piperaquine [Synriam] has been launched in seven African countries (Nigeria, Uganda, Senegal, Cameroon Guinea, Kenya and Ivory Coast), according to a Ranbaxy Laboratories media release.