A 12-months, randomized, VA-assessor blinded, multicenter, controlled phase IV trial to investigate non-inferiority of two treatment algorithms (discretion of the investigator vs. pro re nata) of 0.5 mg ranibizumab in patients with visual impairment due to diabetic macula edema
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVERSE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 03 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.