Interventional, Single-site, Open-label, Reduced/Staged, Multiple-dose Study Investigating the Pharmacokinetic Properties of Idalopirdine (Lu AE58054) in Patients With Renal Impairment and in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Idalopirdine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.