A PHASE III, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED STUDY OF TASELISIB PLUS FULVESTRANT VERSUS PLACEBO PLUS FULVESTRANT IN POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMEN WITH ESTROGEN RECEPTOR-POSITIVE AND HER2-NEGATIVE LOCALLY ADVANCED OR METASTATIC BREAST CANCER WHO HAVE DISEASE RECURRENCE OR PROGRESSION DURING OR AFTER AROMATASE INHIBITOR THERAPY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SANDPIPER
- Sponsors Roche
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 02 Jun 2017 According to tril design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the study enrolled more than 300 patients.