A Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Explore the Effect of GED-0301 on Endoscopic and Clinical Outcomes in Subjects With Active Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mongersen (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 25 Aug 2017 Results published in the Gastroenterology
- 28 Oct 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial is expected at the Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (AIBD) meeting in December.
- 16 Oct 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial will be presented at the United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW).