A Phase III Study for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL) Using Arsenic Trioxide and All-trans Retinoic Acid
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Tretinoin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Idarubicin; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute promyelocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.