Neoadjuvant Phase II Trial Combining [3 FEC 100 Followed by 3 Docetaxel Associated With Trastuzumab Plus Pertuzumab] or [6 Docetaxel, Carboplatin Associated With Trastuzumab Plus Pertuzumab] According to TOP2A Status in Patients With T1c Operable, HER2-positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NeoTOP
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting,according to ClinicalTrials.gov.