PREDIX Luminal B - Neoadjuvant response-guided treatment of estrogen receptor positive tumors with high proliferation or slow proliferation with metastatic nodes or young patients. Part of a set of translational phase II trials based on molecular subtypes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane; Letrozole; Paclitaxel; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREDIX LumB
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2023 to 1 Jun 2024 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.