Randomized Therapeutic Study Assessing the Superiority of a Sequential Intravenous Thrombolysis Treatment (Rt-PA + Tenecteplase) in Comparison With Rt-PA Standard Treatment in Proximal Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion (DIVA).
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tenecteplase (Primary) ; Alteplase
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Cerebrovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVA
- 22 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 22 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 22 Sep 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Nov 2016.