A Phase 2b/3 Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Sham-Controlled 3-Part Trial of 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (VTS-270) in Subjects With Neurologic Manifestations of Niemann-Pick Type C1 (NPC1) Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxypropyl betadex (Primary)
- Indications Niemann-Pick disease type C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sucampo Pharmaceuticals; Vtesse
- 03 May 2017 According to a Sucampo Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are expected in mid-2018.
- 15 Mar 2017 According to a Vtesse media release, the company anticipates to report top-line data from the study in 2018.
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a Vtesse media release.