A Window Study of Ixazomib in Untreated Indolent B-NHL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Mar 2016 New drug rituximab is given in combination with ixazomib. Therefore purpose and treatment has been updated according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.