An Open-Label Study to Assess the Drug-Drug Interaction Potential of a Single 1200 mg IV Dose of Orbactiv (Oritavancin) Co-Administered With Warfarin in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oritavancin (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Bacteraemia; Gram-positive infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 30 Oct 2016 Results presented at the IDWeek 2016
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.record.
- 16 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.record.