Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183)/Doxorubicin (DOX) Versus Cyclophosphamide (CTX), Doxorubicin (DOX) and Vincristine (VCR) (CAV) or Topotecan as Treatment in Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Who Failed One Prior Platinum-containing Line (ATLANTIS Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Bronchial cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLANTIS
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 02 Aug 2016 According to a PharmaMar media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 May 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Jun 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.