Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183)/Doxorubicin (DOX) Versus Cyclophosphamide (CTX), Doxorubicin (DOX) and Vincristine (VCR) (CAV) or Topotecan as Treatment in Patients With Small-Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Who Failed One Prior Platinum-containing Line (ATLANTIS Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Bronchial cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLANTIS
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a PharmaMar media release, trial will be presented at the IASCLC 18th World Lung Conference in Yokohama, Japan.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a PharmaMar media release, completion of enrollment is expected around first half of 2018.
- 02 Aug 2016 According to a PharmaMar media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.