Open-label, Uncontrolled, Single-arm, Phase Ib Study of Intravenous Copanlisib in Japanese Patients With Indolent B-cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphomas Relapsed After or Refractory to Standard Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 11 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.