A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Trial of QPI-1007 Delivered By Single or Multi-Dose Intravitreal Injection(s) to Subjects With Acute Non Arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs QPI 1007 (Primary)
- Indications Optic nerve disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Quark Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jun 2016 According to a Biocon media release, first patient has been randomised in India.
- 14 Mar 2016 According to a Quark Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has dosed the first patients in this trial.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 575 to 530, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.