A Phase 1b/2 Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) in Combination With Backbone Treatments for Resistant/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Daratumumab; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STOMP
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company has dosed patients in a newly initiated SDd arm.The SDd arm of the STOMP study is expected to enroll up to 16 patients and the Company expects to report top-line data in the first half of 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company expects to report updated data on all oral regimens by year end 2017.
- 10 Apr 2017 Time frame has changed from 2 months to 12 months,number of arms changed from 2 to 3 and planned patient number chenged from 201 to262.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History