A Phase 1b/2 Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) in Combination With Backbone Treatments for Resistant/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Daratumumab; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STOMP
- Sponsors Karyopharm Therapeutics
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 annual meeting.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company has dosed patients in a newly initiated SDd arm.The SDd arm of the STOMP study is expected to enroll up to 16 patients and the Company expects to report top-line data in the first half of 2018.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the company expects to report updated data on all oral regimens by year end 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History