A Phase II Study Examining the Use of Deferasirox, Cholecalciferol, and Azacitidine in the Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) in Elderly Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Colecalciferol (Primary) ; Deferasirox (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 12 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 30 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.