A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-label, Ascending, Sequential Dose Group, Multiple Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of CMX157 in HBV-infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir exalidex (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ContraVir Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a ContraVir Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD).
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History