A Phase I/IIa Study of BMS-986148, a Mesothelin Directed Antibody Drug Conjugate, in Subjects With Select Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986148 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Mesothelioma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Apr 2019 to 14 Jun 2021.
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 29 Aug 2022.