A Phase I/II Study of Pacritinib in Patients With EGFR Mutant NSCLC After EGFR TKI
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Pacritinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2016 According to CTI BioPharma media release, FDA has removed the clinical hold.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, as per CTI BioPharma media release.
- 13 Apr 2016 Data will be presented at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2016, according to a CTI BioPharma media release.