A research on imaging of concentration of drug on the skin rash and normal skin tissue in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer treating with gemcitabine and erlotinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 5 to 11 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 24 Jan 2015 New trial record