A Phase 1/2 Safety Study in Subjects With CHM (Choroideremia) Gene Mutations Using an Adeno-Associated Virus Serotype 2 Vector to Deliver the Normal Human CHM Gene [AAV2-hCHM] to the Retina
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SPK 7001 (Primary)
- Indications Choroideremia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spark Therapeutics
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Spark Therapeutics media release, interim safety results (n=10) from patients with later stage disease in this trial were announced.
- 03 May 2017 According to a Spark Therapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2017 Annual Meeting.