An Open Label Study of the Safety and Efficacy of PRX 102 in Patients With Fabry Disease Currently Treated With REPLAGAL® (Agalsidase Alfa)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegunigalsidase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Fabry's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms BRIDGE
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2016 Results from this trial will support regulatory filings in the US and European Union, according to a Protalix BioTherapeutics media release.
- 09 May 2016 According to a Protalix BioTherapeutics media release, this trial is expected to initiate in mid-2016.