An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1 Study of Ramucirumab Plus Pembrolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced and Unresectable or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urothelium, or Biliary Tract Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Bladder cancer; Cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-098
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History