A Single-Arm, Multicenter, Phase 1b Study With an Expansion Cohort to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Necitumumab With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-099
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2016 According to a Merck media release, data from this trial to be presented orally at the 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC).
- 11 Oct 2016 Interim results of part A (n=18,data cut off February 2016) assessing safety presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress