A Single-Arm, Multicenter, Phase 1b Study With an Expansion Cohort to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of Necitumumab With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-099
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=64) assessing efficacy and safety of necitumumab and pembrolizumab combination therapy in patients with stage IV non-small cell lung cancer, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Nov 2016 According to a Merck media release, data from this trial to be presented orally at the 17th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC).