A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of CNTO1959 (Guselkumab) in the Treatment of Subjects With Generalized Pustular Psoriasis or Erythrodermic Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Erythrodermic psoriasis; Pustular psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 31 Aug 2018.
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.