A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter Trial of Oral Azacitidine (CC-486) Plus R-CHOP in Subjects With High Risk (IPI 3 or More) Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma or Grade 3B Follicular Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (data cut off: 31 May, 2017; n=33) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History