A Phase II Trial of Concurrent Chemoradiation With Consolidation Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) for the Treatment of Inoperable or Unresectable Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): HCRN LUN14-179
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Preliminary results assessing safety and feasibility presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.