A Phase 1b/2 Study of Entospletinib (GS-9973) Monotherapy and in Combination With Chemotherapy in Subjects With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Entospletinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 205 to 270.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History