A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of MultiStem Therapy in Subjects With Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allogeneic stem cell therapy Athersys (Primary)
- Indications Adult respiratory distress syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUST-ARDS
- Sponsors Athersys
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 31 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.