A Randomized, Double-Blind, Chronic Dosing (24 Weeks), Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PT003, PT005, and PT001 in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD, Compared With Placebo
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINNACLE 4
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 29 Aug 2017.
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 29 Aug 2017.
- 14 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.