A Randomized, Double-Blind, Chronic Dosing (24 Weeks), Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of PT003, PT005, and PT001 in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD, Compared With Placebo
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINNACLE 4
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, company announced positive top-line results of this trial and data will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
- 25 Sep 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, company will make regulatory filing applications (new drug applications) for Bevespi Aerosphere in Japan and China in 2018, based on data from PINNACLE 4, as well as previously reported trials.
- 05 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.