A Study to Investigate the Effects of BI 1181181 on the Pharmacokinetics of Midazolam, Warfarin, Omeprazole and Digoxin in Healthy Male Subjects
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1181181 (Primary) ; Digoxin; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Warfarin
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 09 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2015 BI 1181181 has been placed on a temporary clinical hold, according to a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.