A Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Comparator Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Dalbavancin Versus Active Comparator in Pediatric Subjects With Acute Hematogenous Osteomyelitis of the Long Bones Known or Suspected to be Due to Gram-Positive Organisms
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalbavancin (Primary) ; Cefazolin; Nafcillin; Oxacillin; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Osteomyelitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Durata Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 15 Jun 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Spain.