A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to determine tolerability and safety of different dosages of SUBLIVAC FIX Mite mixture in patients with allergic rhinitis / rhinoconjunctivitis caused by house dust mites.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy sublingual HAL Allergy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DTS
- Sponsors HAL Allergy
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.