An Open Label Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging Study Using 89Zirconium to Investigate the Biodistribution of Anti-HER3 Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) GSK2849330 and Characterize Its Dose-receptor Occupancy Relationship in Subjects With Advanced HER3-Positive Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2849330 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 21 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2016.