A Multi-Center, Two-Stage, Open-Label, Prospective, Fellow-Eye Active-Comparator-Controlled Phase 2a Study of ENV515 (Travoprost) Intracameral Implant in Subjects With Bilateral Ocular Hypertension or Early Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Travoprost (Primary)
- Indications Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Envisia Therapeutics
- 05 May 2017 Interim analysis of low dose ENV515 travoprost XR with 11-month duration followed by dose escalation and 28-day efficacy evaluation of high-dose ENV515 will be presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology's (ARVO) Annual Meeting.
- 03 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 03 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History