Efficacy and Safety of SAR156597 in the Treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF): A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 52-week Dose-ranging Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SAR 156597 (Primary)
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESTAIR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.