A Randomized Trial to Evaluate Ebola Vaccine Efficacy and Safety in Guinea, West Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Oct 2016 According to International Development Research Centre media release, final results expected later in fall 2016.
- 21 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Aug 2015 Interim results for rVSV-S-GP/VP40-vaccine in 7651 patients published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History